A bit of Reflection

 Everything you are looking for you will find within yourself. 

Rumi


This has been quite a journey on many levels, for body, mind and soul. 


Body
I feel strong, probably the strongest I have ever been. 
I’ve carried everything I needed for 1000km and after all the health issues I’ve had over the last few years, months and in the weeks before I left, my body didn’t let me down. 

Mind
Solitude created quietness. The good kind of quiet that is full of energy. *
Simplicity created space. 
I had some moments of doubt, but only few. 
Strength from a sense of achievement. 

Soul
Being in nature always makes all my worries just fall away. 
I felt free and happy and awed by nature. 
And now, I am so happy to have my 💕back by my side, my mate and best friend. 



*there are also some thoughts on this in my “300km” post. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: Brookton to Monadnock’s

Day 8: Laundry Day! Shower Day!

Day 6: 32 in 37